Thu, Dec 01|
Finding Deals Before, at, and After the Foreclosure Auction
Now that the foreclosure moratorium has been lifted, there has been a spike of foreclosure filings throughout Colorado! Learn more about the THOUSANDS of transactions that occur every year in Colorado and never touch the MLS! 2 CE Credits Instructor: Aaron Lebovic Hosted By: Morgan Bolinder
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2022, 11:00 AM
Lone Tree, 10000 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124, USA
About the event
Learn when and how you can find these secret, unlisted opportunities. If you are looking for access to real listing opportunities and buyer opportunities with less competition, you should plan to attend this class!
- Get a deep understanding of the Colorado foreclosure timeline and the opportunities to find listings and deals before and after the foreclosure auction.
- Learn how the best Brokers and Investors find listings and deals!
- 12 Strategies to find these mostly UNLISTED properties and avoid competition
- Short Sale, Foreclosure, and REO Resources (where to find these mostly UNLISTED)
- Law changes that affect distressed owners
- Preparing for a foreclosure auction
- How auctions are held and what happens after the auction
- Working with investor clients
- Search Tools - find in seconds what used to take hours
- Distressed property trends - the LOCAL numbers, stats, and shadow market
Prices: 1 Student: $25.00 2 Students: $50.00 3 Students: $75.00 4 Students: $100.00 * Licensed Brokers earn 2 CE Credits