Thu, Sep 27|
Canyon Title - DTC
H4P- A Realtor's Introduction to Utilizing the HECM for Purchases
The HECM for purchase course introduces how to utilize FHA’s Home Equity Conversion Mortgage, or Reverse Mortgage to purchase a home.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2018, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Canyon Title - DTC, 8400 E Crescent Pkwy #550, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
About the event
- The HECM for purchase course introduces how to utilize FHA’s Home Equity Conversion Mortgage, or Reverse Mortgage to purchase a home.
- This program allows seniors, age 62 or older, to purchase a new principal residence using loan proceeds from the reverse mortgage resulting in no principal or interest payments for as long as the last borrower remains in the home.
- Real estate agents will benefit from taking this class by learning to separate common HECM myths from realty, understand borrower and property eligibility, becoming informed on how to structure the purchase transaction, as well as benefits of the HECM.
- Most importantly, real estate agents will have the comfort of knowing they have educated their senior clients about a mortgage product that allows them to retain more of their retirement savings without the requirement of making a mortgage payment.
- 3 CE Credits
- $10. 100% of the fee will be donated to Charity
Instructor: Brenda Hatch
Hosted By: Jenny Gilbreath