top of page
Thu, May 16|
Mutual of Omaha Bank
How to Profit from Real Estate Auction
Gain Control of your Sales and closing dates- increase your revenue!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
May 16, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Mutual of Omaha Bank, 5675 DTC Blvd, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
About the event
This course will be taking place at Mutual of Omaha Bank in Suite 250.
4 hour CE Credits Van Ed
Cost: $40 - Payment will be taken at the class, check or cash only.
Hosted by: Penny Crook!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is a real estate auction?
- Benefits to the Broker, Seller and Buyer
- Why use the auction method
- Factors that impact the success of an auction
- And much more...
BENEFITS TO YOU THE BROKER:
- Earn equivalent commissions
- Don’t lose another listing
- Create a market niche
- Build a HUGE buyers list
- Move those hard to sell listings
- Generate more sales and revenue
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER YOUR CLIENTS:
- A guaranteed sale and closing date - the seller can actually
- choose the date they WANT to sell
- Multiple QUALIFIED buyers
- Non-contingent contracts
- Buyer pays the commission and other fees
- 30 day closing or less
- No negotiating - your client sets the rules the buyers follow
- 10% hard earnest money resulting in a 98% closing ratio
Your Instructor is Janelle Karas, an experienced
real estate auctioneer and real estate broker
who has sold hundreds of properties exclusively
through auction since 2002.
bottom of page