Thu, Jun 20|
United Real Estate Prestige Denver
How to Profit from Real Estate Auctions
Real Estate Auction is an incredibly valuable tool in any market! YOU WILL LEARN: - What is a real estate auction? - Benefits to the Broker, Seller and Buyer - Why use the auction method - Factors that impact the success of an auction - And much more!
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM MDT
United Real Estate Prestige Denver, 8055 E Tufts Ave Suite 1235, Denver, CO 80237, USA
About the event
BENEFITS TO YOU THE BROKER:
- Earn equivalent commissions
- Don’t lose another listing
- Create a market niche
- Build a HUGE buyers list
- Move those hard to sell listings
- Generate more sales and revenue
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER YOUR CLIENTS:
- A guaranteed sale and closing date - the seller can actually choose the date they WANT to sell
- Multiple QUALIFIED buyers
- Non-contingent contracts
- Buyer pays the commission and other fees
- 30 day closing or less
- No negotiating - your client sets the rules the buyers follow
- 10% hard earnest money resulting in a 98% closing ratio
Your Instructor is Janelle Karas, an experienced real estate auctioneer and real estate broker who has sold hundreds of properties exclusively through auction since 2002.
The class is $40 to attend and worth 4 hour CE Credits Van Ed. Payment will be taken at the class, check or cash only.
To RSVP, please go to: vid.us/3z07lu
For more information on the class, contact Prestige at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-612-8494.
United Real Estate Office
Location: 8055 East Tufts Ave., Suite 1235, Denver, CO 80237
Powered by: Mutual of Omaha Mortgage - Micheal Dye, email@example.com, 720-203-5745; and Canyon Title - Penny Crook, firstname.lastname@example.org, 615-294-5778
4 hour CE Credits Van Ed