Time & Location
Apr 15, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Canyon Title - DTC, 8055 E Tufts Ave #740, Denver, CO 80237, USA
About the event
An effective marketing plan is a skill most Realtors struggle with. At this class, you’ll discover a 4-step method to make every marketing campaign successful. Learn how to create a sensible budget for each campaign Recognize the “best-practices” to confidently implement any marketing campaign to build your real estate business.
At This Seminar, Discover:
- Step-by-step creation of an effective marketing plan
- Setting a campaign budget that works for you
- Using data-mining to find best prospects
- Developing a call-to-action message
- Creating the marketing tools
- Implementing the marketing plan
- Rely on partners to offer client solutions
- Best practices follow up tactics
FREE // No CE Credits
This class is taught by Ron Meier is a Mortgage Loan Originator, who has been involved in homebuilding and real estate for over 20 years. With extensive local involvement in the Home Builder Association’s 55+ Housing Council, Ron has the experience to help you discover how you can earn more commissions finding and helping mature home buyers buy an appropriate home.