Fri, Jul 12|
Maximize Your Listings and Referrals with Homebot + ReColorado
Time & Location
Jul 12, 2019, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
ReColorado, 6455 S Yosemite St #500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
About the event
Join Us For An Exclusive Presentation
Homebot and REColorado have teamed up to offer You (Real Estate Agents), a client retention and referral platform that will help you generate more repeat and referral business and get more listings.
In this presentation, The Homebot Team will take you through what Homebot is, how you can use it to maximize your listings and referrals, and the Top Producer best practices and tactics to elevate your business model using Homebot. Presentation attendees will be entered to automatically win a special prize as well for attending.
Discover how you can use Homebot to:
- Avoid Getting Zillow’d! Homebot delivers more listings with existing clients and prospects using Home Values and CMA requests. All CMA requests go directly to you.
- Retain More Clients-For-Life. Homebot positions you as a home wealth advisor and go-to professional.
- Get More Open House Leads. Homebot transforms open house lookie-loo neighbors into prospects.
- Engage your renters, investors and brand new leads. Provide valuable market data to your buyer leads with our natural expansion of the core Homebot for Homeowners product, Homebot for Buyers.
- Gain More Referrals from Clients and Prospects. When Homebot is shared by your existing or prospective clients with friends, family and their social networks, referrals will be sent to you.
Intrigued? Ready to learn more? Register for this complimentary presentation, today!
Morgan Bolinder is an Account Executive at Canyon Title and a Homebot enthusiast. She serves as a Brand Ambassador for Homebot, educating the real estate community on how to maximize there use of the tool in order to get more deals and referrals. As a recent first time homebuyer, herself, Homebot helped Morgan empower herself to understand how to view her first home as an asset, and helped her identify opportunities for her to use her home to reach her personal financial goals.