Maximizing Credit to Create A Stronger Offer
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you sick of your FHA clients getting pushed to the side for Conventional clients? This class will help you understand the ins and outs about how credit scores are formed and calculated to help FHA clients become Conventional borrowers.
Increasing credit scores will help your clients maximize their offer. By simply increasing credit scores 20 to 40 points, this could help your clients offer an extra $10,000-$40,000 when purchasing a house. How many offers have you lost to $20,000 or conventional financing?
Andrew’s class will help you understand the rules of credit, convert renters into homeowners and help you close more deals efficiently.
This class will cover:
• Maxing out credit to lower interest and mortgage insurance/private mortgage insurance rates.
• How to read credit report and their codes
• Clearing up the myths and misconceptions about credit
• Prevent customers from self-sabotaging themselves. Most clients run to pay off negative items which typically ends up dropping the credit score putting them further away from their goal of home ownership. Andrew will teach agents how to be proactive rather than reactive.
• How to convert FHA buyers to Conventional buyers so their offer is stronger and more likely to be accepted.
• Complete breakdown of how FICO mortgage credit scores are calculated
• Why online credit scores are completely different from mortgage credit pulls
• How to fix credit themselves
• The new FICO 9 algorithm, and what you need to know about it
• Public records being removed from credit reports and the issues that can arise from it
**2 CE credits/no cost to attend
Instructor: Andrew Nuntapreda
Hosted by: Morgan Bolinder and Spire Financial