Tue, Sep 04|
Canyon Title - DTC
Passport to Success
6 Business Essentials for Every Real Estate Professional
Time & Location
Sep 04, 2018, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Canyon Title - DTC, 8400 E Crescent Pkwy #550, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA
About the event
By the end of this fun and fast paced session you will gain knowledge and confidence to:
- Turn difficult clients into fans by setting clear expectations with your clients
- Speak the language of “real-estate-investor” and analyze real estate deals
- Use a SWOT analysis to improve your business operations
- Upgrade your marketing and learn how to effectively use content marketing to educate your clients
- Have a more practical understanding of fair housing laws and how they impact you
- Stabilize your income and the income of your clients by using real estate as a retirement source
- Avoid burnout and achieve the allusive “work-life-balance”
Approved 2 CE Credit Hours
Instructor: Marc Cunningham
President and Owner of Grace Property Management & Real Estate: Helping real estate owners and investors locate, buy, lease and manage investment real estate.
Our mission since 1978: To improve the lives of real estate investors and residents through Property Management solutions.
National speaker and educator on the topics of property management, real estate, business systems, and leadership. Marc helps people across the country develop and implement successful strategies to improve their business success.
Approved to teach real estate continuing education courses in the states of Colorado, Wyoming, Delaware, New Jersey, Tennessee, Montana, Georgia, Texas, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia
Hosted By: Jenny Gilbreath