Thu, Oct 27|
Selling Vacant Land and Acreage Properties Class
Vacant land and acreage properties are a unique real estate specialty that requires specialized professional education and competency. By taking this course real estate professionals can become land and acreage experts. Instructor: Kimberly Wills Host: Kelly Pabst
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the event
The curriculum of this course includes:
- How does a ranch sale differ from a crop land sale?
- In what ways do soil types affect land use?
- Where are the best resources for land information?
- How do land specialists use aerial photography and mapping and location systems?
- How does the USDA work with land owners?
- What are the impacts of water rights and related government regulations?
- What are the water and waste water issues/options?
The purpose of this course is to educate students on the myriad of issues that affect land and acreage properties.