Tue, Jul 26|
Social Media Marketing: Authentically Connecting Through Your Story & Brand
Social Media made easy with some tips from the professionals! The cost of a CE Credit Class is $0.
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Denver, 8055 E Tufts Ave #740, Denver, CO 80237, USA
About the event
Social media is FREE access to more clients, more leads, and more potential.
1. Social branding works: the importance of your why, making your website and brand searchable and easy to find
2. Prominent problems business owners face when it comes to social media: consistency, confidence, intimidation, knowing what content is relevant and engaging, and making aesthetically pleasing content
3. Consistency: implementing usage of apps that will allow you to schedule posts in advance across multiple platforms and knowing what frequency to post.
4. Personalization: How to tell your story on social media & knowing your audience
5. How to convert your audience into leads
6. Tools for making beautiful content
Instructor Alyssa Torres, Clever Elephant- Alyssa Torres is a social media marketing expert who works to create authentic online brands that tell the story behind a company. She uses social media to connect companies to an organic audience base using visual storytelling and the latest trends to increase brand awareness, sales and leads through social media. Alyssa has been in the social media marketing field for 9 years and continues to make an impact in businesses in Colorado.