Fri, Nov 16|
Canyon Title - Golden
Tax Planning for Real Estate Professionals
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2018, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Canyon Title - Golden, 350 Indiana St. 1st Floor Conference , Golden, CO 80401, USA
About the event
- In today’s world tax preparation can be confusing at best for all entrepreneurs especially real estate agents!
- This tax preparation class will help you develop common tax strategies real estate agents can benefit from.
- We will discuss how to structure your taxes to be able to count as much income for a loan yet maximize your deductions.
- We will review common tax issues real estate agents have along with common questions real estate agents have.
- You will also learn how to actually plan for your taxes.
- We all know it is not what you make but what you keep.
- We will help save your money by learning how to leverage grow and protect your assets an income.
- We will learn how to leverage your retirement plans and prepare for the future now that you are self-employed.
- Common Tax Write Offs Common Tax Issues for real estate agents Entity Classification Tax Planning How to Grow and Protect Your Assets Self-Employment Planning Leveraging Retirement Plans
- 2 CE Credits
Instructors: Kevin Jinkerson and Michelle Luevane
Hosted By: Joleen Campbell and Brian Swendsen