Time & Location
Oct 30, 2018, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
14142 Denver W Pkwy, 14142 Denver West Pkwy, Building 51 #195, Lakewood, CO 80401, USA
About the event
- This Class will cover the Basics of traditional Residential Property Management in Colorado, Including the following requirements:
- Governing Brokerage Relationships with Landlords, Tenants, and Contractors
- Trust Accounting rules and record keeping requirements.
- Maintenance and Contractor issues
- The Class will also include practical pointers on how to survive an audit by the Colorado Real Estate Commission, and tips and tricks for reducing the ricks of disputes, civil claims and regulatory actions.
- 3 CE Credits
- Cost $40.00
Instructor: Attorney Jordan May
Hosted By: Joleen Campbell