Wed, Mar 08|
Do You Know Who Your Lender Is?
Most people strive for home ownership and the ability to secure their own housing. Debt coverage is essential for the American Dream of home ownership to exist and financing a home is a huge commitment. It's important to understand the wide variety of lenders offering mortgages in the marketplace.
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Denver, 8055 E Tufts Ave 7th floor, Denver, CO 80237, USA
About the event
- The history of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and the Secondary Market
- The various mortgage products and their importance in maintaining sustainability within our housing industry
- Compare and contrast the many lenders - National banks, online mortgage companies, local community banks, credit unions, hard money lenders, owner carries, etc. - available to buyers
- Current case study's illustrating the best financial option for each situation
- A look at the history of the 30-year fixed interest rate and the historical role inflation has played in our housing market
2 CE - No Cost
Instructors: Gail LaGreca & Dave Kochenberger
Hosted By: Kelly Pabst